Lenny Dykstra– Cops Grand Theft Auto Plea
Former MLB great Lenny Dykstra struck a deal in his mega-criminal case, by pleading no contest to 3 counts of felony grand theft auto, and one count of submitting false statements to a financial institution.
Dykstra is charged with 25 crimes, but under the plea deal, 21 will be dismissed.
Dykstra will be sentenced on January 20. He faces a maximum of 4 years in state prison, although under a new law, he’d serve any time he gets in county jail.
Dykstra is accused of leasing luxury cars from an L.A. dealership with fraudulent paperwork. There were also drug charges filed.
He’s been released on his own recognizance until his sentencing.
Lenny are your pin-hole sized pupils due to being the under the influence of heroin, pain meds and other assorted narcotics or just because of the mug-shot cam’s flash? (we still love ya in Philly though). Maybe I should ask Mitch “the Wild Thing” Williams for the scoop and the poop.
How Do You Plead?
- Tone Loc Cops Plea In Brutal Attack Against Baby Mama
- Alex Trebek Burglary Suspect — I’m NOT Guilty
- Kurt Angle — I Was NOT Drunk!
“THE DUDE” Did it or the Dude did done it again
Bloggo’s Lenny Dykstra Rap Sheet Review
- Lenny Dykstra’s Old Driver Talks About Not Getting Paid, Auctioning Nails’s Stuff On EBay [Lenny Dykstra] (deadspin.com)
- Lenny Dykstra looks good in orange (hardballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Lenny Dykstra pleads not guilty to indecent exposure charges (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Lenny Dykstra, Craigslist, Indecency, And The Suspension Of Disbelief (sbnation.com)
- Lenny Dykstra pleads not guilty in drug, fraud case (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Dykstra pleads not guilty to auto theft charges (espn.go.com)
- Len Dykstra: Charged With Incedent Craigslist Exposure! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Lenny Dykstra now charged with indecent exposure (marketwatch.com)
- Lenny Dykstra charged with indecent exposure in LA (nypost.com)
- Lenny Dykstra Charged With Indecent Exposure (abcnews.go.com)