Man Allegedly Beat Woman with Frozen Armadillo
Lynn Kawano FOX 4 News
DALLAS – A man used a frozen armadillo to attack a 57-year old Pleasant Grove woman, Dallas police said.
The incident happened on Sept. 29 in an apartment complex parking lot.
According to investigators, the altercation occurred when the suspect was selling the carcass to the victim, who planned to eat the animal.
The pair apparently began arguing over the price of the item when the man twice threw the armadillo at the woman.
The animal first struck the woman in the leg and then in her chest.
She was reportedly bruised by the attack.
Detectives have been unable to find the man, who could face assault charges.
For Bloggo’s Armadillo Dangers Part 1 See link below
- Don’t fondle that armadillo- you might get leprosy (chuckoliver.wordpress.com)
- A Tight Fit – Evolution and the Armadillo’s Shell (wired.com)
- Are armadillos fast (wiki.answers.com)
- The Frogmen’s Stupid News- Frozen Armadillos And Smuggled Spiders (kfrog.radio.com)
- Frozen armadillo as weapon (boingboing.net)