Tecca TV: TechLife on UFO tree hotels, giant Lego men washing
ashore, China owning the moon, and more!
Be sure to peruse the detailed show notes below to find more information on all the stories we covered in this episode. And if you missed our episode last week, be sure to check it out for our take on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), America’s first civilian spaceport, the world’s
most expensive RV, and more.
As always, we would love your feedback on this week’s episode of TechLife — please let us know your thoughts in the comments!
In this episode
- China could own the Moon: International law may technically allow ownership of our lone satellite
catches grandma in moon rock sting: 74-year-old woman busted for putting a moon rock up for sale at $1.7 million
- Giant Lego man washes up in Florida: Huge 8-foot replica washes up on the beaches in Florida
- Japan’s earthquake debris will hit the U.S. soon: Up to 20 million tons of debris from the Japan disasterwill arrive on Hawaiian shores within 2 years
- Unidentified flying… hotel?! Spend the night in a Swedish hotel that happens to be a UFO carefully perched in a treehouse (check out our gallery of all the crazy Treehouse rooms too!)
This article originally appeared on Tecca
More from Tecca:
- 12 before and after satellite images reveal the devastation in Japan
- 11 crazy Lego inventions
- How Japan’s earthquake is affecting the world’s technology
- $3 Mil.Camper Not Your Average Pup Tent (chuckoliver.wordpress.com)
- Tecca TV: TechLife on underwater art, Star Wars currency, healing through social media, and more (melvinz.wordpress.com)
- Weird news round up from the Daily Mirror: Giant Lego washes up on Florida beach and kids running up marbles ‘gambling debts’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Giant Lego man washes up on Siesta Key Beach, Florida (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Just Show Me: How to add events to your Facebook timeline (Yahoo! News) (crawlnet.wordpress.com)
- Physically Manipulate Virtual Objects- MS’s HOLODESK (chuckoliver.wordpress.com)