Simon tells us he spent 10 weeks putting together this Halloween iPad act, and “it was a hell of a lot of work,” he says. “Luckily my iOS programmer Masashi Beheim again joined the project. It took him more than 100 hours of programming this time, being as fanatical about details as I am,” he added.
Simon wasn’t satisfied with a rehash of his brilliant “Preview of iOS 5” we featured here on Mashable last summer. He says, “So I came up with the idea to tell a story about a killer and together with my magic colleague Thomas Fraps we decided to take the clown as the usual suspect.”
The result? Another entertaining — and this time scary — masterpiece.
Thanks, Simon Pierro.
- iPad, an Amazing Halloween Magic [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] (mobilegameroids.wordpress.com)
- iPad Illusions (milkandcookies.com)
- Genius Turns iPad Into Amazing Halloween Magic [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- iPad Magic Tricks with Simon Pierro (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Video Preview of “iOS 5″ Makes the iPad Truly Magical (mashable.com)
- iPad Illusions of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- We Came, We Saw, We Hacked #TCDisruptBJ (techcrunch.com)
- Viral Radar: Epic iPad Magic Show [Video] (socialtimes.com)