Hand-Painted Food Packaging by Eric Barclay
Artist Eric Barclay takes ordinary food packaging, and breathes life into them with some hand painting. Whether a Coffee-Mate container, or Diet Coke can, Barclay creates three-dimensional versions of his unmistakable characters. He even finds a use for French’s Mustard — impressive.
- Gimme the Vices! (seaofestrogen.wordpress.com)
- PixArt: Introducing Pixar Knick Knacks (pixartimes.com)
- ASOS and Diet Coke launch the fashion finder comp! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- An Ode to… Diet Coke! (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- WIN the Diet Coke Catwalk Collection PLUS a YEAR’s worth of nails inc. manicures! (graziadaily.co.uk)