Virtual Sistine Chapel
Here is an amazing bit of technology that gives you a view that you would never see in person. First of all, you would NEVER be alone in the room, it is always very crowded and of course you can’t see Michelangelo’s artwork close up as you can here. This is especially spectacular if you have a large high-definition screen!
The Sistine Chapel Virtually- VIEW EVERY PART OF THE MICHAEL ANGELO’S MASTERPIECE JUST CLICK AND DRAG YOUR ARROW IN THE DIRECTION YOU WISH TO SEE.
In the lower left, click on the plus (+) to zoom in, or the minus (-) to zoom out. Or use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out. Choir is thrown in free. This virtual tour of the Sistine Chapel is incredible. Amazing what can be done with technology.
SEE IT HERE…
VIRTUAL SISTINE CHAPEL
- Paint job? (followneeraj.wordpress.com)
- Celebrities Visit the Floating Sistine Chapel of Angel Orensanz in Manhattan; Lady Gaga Presides (prweb.com)
- 500th Anniversary of the Sistine Chapel Preparations in Rome (prweb.com)
- Art Like Michelangelo: Looking Up! (education.com)
- Controversy over reopening the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Stone Age art (eurekalert.org)
- So Much to See … So Little Time – Vatican City, Italy (travelpod.com)
- Controversy over reopening the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Stone Age art (physorg.com)
- Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling first opens to public (oup.com)