It’s no secret that Americans enjoy using social media while they watch TV. But which shows are accumulating the most social buzz this season?
We thought it time to break down the stats in a new weekly chart. The best part? These charts dish the dirt — that is, a scale of positive sentiment. For instance, this week’s most socially influential cable show, Project Runway, saw a 62% increase in network chatter. Dare we say it was due to designer Anya’s controversial win?
The data below is compliments of our friends at Trendrr, who measure specific TV show activity (mentions, likes, checkins) across Twitter, Facebook, GetGlue and Miso. To see daily rankings, check out Trendrr.TV
- Trendrr.tv’s Top 10 Most Anticipated New Fall TV Shows (adage.com)
- 20 TV Shows With the Most Social Media Buzz This Week [CHART] (mashable.com)
- TRENDRR Features that continue to Wow Me (webmetricsguru.com)
- What People Text about from the Television – Trendrr.tv (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- Social Guide set to launch ‘Intelligence’ analytics tool (lostremote.com)
- GetGlue’s most anticipated new shows by check-in (lostremote.com)
- Inside look at Project Runway’s successful social TV efforts (lostremote.com)
- Trendrr launches social media tools for TV networks (gigaom.com)
- The Future Of Social Media Is… (businessinsider.com)
- Study: Fortune 500 Social Media Usage Leveling Off (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Obtain Business Success Through Social Media Marketing: A How-To Guide (thediamondringreview.com)
- Viralheat Democratizes Social Media Analytics with Free Social Trends Service (prweb.com)
- Social Business vs. Social Marketing: Understanding the fight over “content” (thebrandbuilder.wordpress.com)