Rich Shulman writes
The dignity of these ceremonies is impressive, even as the Pentagon is taking flak over the treatment of remains at the Dover mortuary.
The caisson carrying the remains of the three soldiers missing in action from the Vietnam War, arrives for burial services at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Va., Wednesday, Nov., 9. The remains represent the entire crew are being buried in a single casket are; Capt. Arnold E. Holm, Jr. of Waterford, Conn., Spc. Robin R. Yeakley of South Bend., Ind., and Pfc. Wayne Bibbs of Chicago.
- Soldiers Missing from Vietnam War Identified (stevenleesdouglas.wordpress.com)
- Helicopter pilot downed in Vietnam with midstate ties will be buried in Arlington (pennlive.com)
- Staycation: Arlington National Cemetery (traveleatrepeat.com)
- Memorial honors Jewish chaplains (politico.com)
- McCaskill meets with Arlington Cemetery officials (seattletimes.nwsource.com)